- WP Mayor: Tutorials and Resources for Object Oriented WordPress Plugin Development
- Jumping Duck Media: WordPress Plugin Structure
- Scott Taylor: WP + You + OOP
- Devin Vinson git repository: DevinVinson/WordPress-Plugin-Boilerplate
- envatotuts+ – Object-Oriented Programming in WordPress: An Introduction
- PMP Certification – Project Manager Bundle for $39
- tuts+ Introducing the WP REST API
- webdev studios – An Updated Overview of the WordPress JSON API in WordPress 4.4
- Guesstimate, a Spreadsheet for Things That Aren’t Certain
- Alerts when installed plugins contain known security vulnerabilities. Also lists vulnerabilities that exist in other versions of installed plugins. (https://wordpress.org/plugins/plugin-vulnerabilities/)
- Turn Google Spreadsheet into API – Without setup or plugins. Use it anywhere. (http://sheetsu.com/)
- Intro to Underscore.js templates in WordPress
- PaperBack is a free application that allows you to back up your precious files on the ordinary paper in the form of the oversized bitmaps. If you have a good laser printer with the 600 dpi resolution, you can save up to 500,000 bytes of uncompressed data on the single A4/Letter sheet. Integrated packer allows for much better data density – up to 3,000,000+ (three megabytes) of C code per page.
WordPress has been gradually moving away from being just a blogging for years now. The final nail in the coffin of that outdated perception is the REST API. As WordPress enters the arena of full web application capable frameworks, the REST API is what makes interaction through third parties part of the core system.
This plugin will provide a list and details about available shortcodes in your current installment. All when you need it most – when editing content.
WP Retint 2x – http://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-retina-2x/faq/