(g/t toL https://twitter.com/csswizardry/status/836960832789565440/photo/1)
Brad Frost: 7 Habits of Highly Effective Media Queries
On Marco’s Accessibility Blog – The web accessibility basics
On Baymard Institute – ‘Touch Keyboard’ Implementations Have Improved Just 9% Since 2013 (60% Still Get it Wrong)
On Advanced Custom Fields – Creating a bidrectional relationship between posts
On StackOverflow.com – Is it possible to remove the hand cursor that appears when hovering over a link?
Campaign Monitor provides and online in-liner for converting style sheets to inline css. But see also:
- Responsive Email Patterns
- Mailchimp css reset styles
- Email on Acid’s Boilerplate for HTML Emails
- Foundations: Email Coding 101
- Jason Rodriguez’s Modern HTML Email Print and ebook editions. Sample available with your email address.
- The Ultimate Guide to CSS – CSS support for every popular mobile, web and desktop email client on the planet
Dealing with Outlook
- Coding Responsive Emails That Work
- Outlook: Your Best Worst Enemy for Responsive Emails – pub 10/14/13
- Responsive Email Templates in Outlook: Tips and Pitfalls
Interesting hack from campaign monitor: How to set the order of stacked columns in a responsive email design, using a column table and the the dir attribute.
I just had my responsive images epiphany and I’m writing it all down before I forget everything. This is what I know…