- Maybe a good enough reason to switch to SASS “Fluid Responsive Typography With CSS Poly Fluid Sizing“
- Anything from Lea Verou is worth looking at: Mavo – A new, approachable way to create Web applications
- The 29 Most Common Social Media Rules: Which Ones Are Real? Which Ones Are Breakable?
Campaign Monitor provides and online in-liner for converting style sheets to inline css. But see also:
- Responsive Email Patterns
- Mailchimp css reset styles
- Email on Acid’s Boilerplate for HTML Emails
- Foundations: Email Coding 101
- Jason Rodriguez’s Modern HTML Email Print and ebook editions. Sample available with your email address.
- The Ultimate Guide to CSS – CSS support for every popular mobile, web and desktop email client on the planet
Dealing with Outlook
- Coding Responsive Emails That Work
- Outlook: Your Best Worst Enemy for Responsive Emails – pub 10/14/13
- Responsive Email Templates in Outlook: Tips and Pitfalls
Interesting hack from campaign monitor: How to set the order of stacked columns in a responsive email design, using a column table and the the dir attribute.
Every morning, Kim Casipong strolls past barbed wire, six dogs, and a watchman in order to get to her job in a pink apartment building decorated with ornate stonework in Lapu-Lapu City. The building towers above the slums surrounding it—houses made of scrap wood with muddy goat pens in place of yards. She is a pretty, milk-skinned, 17-year-old girl who loves the movie Frozen and whose favorite pastime is singing karaoke. She is on her way to do her part in bringing down Facebook.
Vendorbation ven·dor·ba·tion /ˈvendər-ˈbā-shən/
noun : Unusable web-based intranet software foisted on large populations of users who have no say in the matter.
Solving the Low-Budget Online Marketing Dilemma May 14, 2013 Stop me if you’ve heard this one:
Your bootstrapped startup is finally off the ground. You’re able to spend $6000/mo on AdWords to drive leads. Sure the conversion rates could be better, and sure it’s not the best ROI on Earth, but on the balance it’s making money.
You don’t have a huge budget, but you can plough some of your winnings back into advertising
How to Rank: 25 Step SEO Master Blueprint May 14th, 2013 – Posted by Cyrus Shepard to Intermediate & Advanced SEO
If you’re like most SEOs, you spend a lot of time reading. Over the past several years, I’ve spent 100s of hours studying blogs, guides, and Google patents. Not long ago, I realized that 90% of what I read each doesn’t change what I actually do – that is, the basic work of ranking a web page higher on Google.
For newer SEOs, the process can be overwhelming.
To simplify this process, I created this SEO blueprint. It’s meant as a framework for newer SEOs to build their own work on top of. This basic blueprint has helped, in one form or another, 100s of pages and dozens of sites to gain higher rankings.
Think of it as an intermediate SEO instruction manual, for beginners.