- Otto on WordPress (February 28, 2012): Internationalization: You’re probably doing it wrong
- Email on Acid (March 6, 2017): The Basics of Email Design
- Remove unused styles from CSS
- Smashing Magazine: A Beginner’s gujide to Creating a WordPress Website
- Really Good Emails: Resources
- A List Apart -Jason Rodriguex (May 13, 2014) – Can Email Be Responsive?
- freeCodeCamp = Remi Parmentier (February 11, 2016) – The Fab Four technique to create Responsive Emails without Media Queries
- textlint – The pluggable linting tool for text and markdown
- tuts+: Building Quality Into WordPress Projects: A Practical Example
- literally words – Graphing when your Facebook friends are awake
- Matt Cromwell – Cleaning Out Your Naked Shortcodes
Campaign Monitor provides and online in-liner for converting style sheets to inline css. But see also:
- Responsive Email Patterns
- Mailchimp css reset styles
- Email on Acid’s Boilerplate for HTML Emails
- Foundations: Email Coding 101
- Jason Rodriguez’s Modern HTML Email Print and ebook editions. Sample available with your email address.
- The Ultimate Guide to CSS – CSS support for every popular mobile, web and desktop email client on the planet
Dealing with Outlook
- Coding Responsive Emails That Work
- Outlook: Your Best Worst Enemy for Responsive Emails – pub 10/14/13
- Responsive Email Templates in Outlook: Tips and Pitfalls
Interesting hack from campaign monitor: How to set the order of stacked columns in a responsive email design, using a column table and the the dir attribute.