The only legacy code I’m updating these days is mine…
I always wary of things with “ultimate” in the title, but this isn’t a bad overview: Ultimate Guide to WordPress Functions and Theme Anatomy
- Carl Alexander – The Man in the Middle: Designing a class to generate HTML content in WordPress
- WordPress – locate_template
- Pure – A set of small, responsive CSS modules that you can use in every web project.
- Maybe a good enough reason to switch to SASS “Fluid Responsive Typography With CSS Poly Fluid Sizing“
- Anything from Lea Verou is worth looking at: Mavo – A new, approachable way to create Web applications
- The 29 Most Common Social Media Rules: Which Ones Are Real? Which Ones Are Breakable?
- Tom Dalling: FizzBuzz In Too Much Detail